Monday, December 29, 2008

Kampung Giam

Without taking up photography, I would have forgotten about this place for the rest of my life. My trip to Kpg Giam last Sunday brought back little memory of my last visit there as that happened more than 10 years ago. However, I find the place very interesting and the lifestyle of the people there simple and yet cosy, but do ask for permission before you start taking photos of them especially when they are doing their washing in the stream.


















3 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

nice shots

FRANKIE said...

tq...hard work though, have to get myself wet up to my knee walking across the stream to capture some of the pics.

journey adventure said...

beautiful pic...love the nature

...................................................................................................................
© SMILEPHOTOWORK.BLOGSPOT.COM 2008 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED