Sunday, December 7, 2008

A tired day

My first outing for wedding photography, it's really tiring as I was there to cover the event from 0900hrs to 2230hrs with a break of about 3hours in between. This wonderful December 5th show the "tying the knot" of Cedric Chan and Drine William at the St. Joseph Catheral, followed by a tea reception and later in the evening, the wedding dinner at the Kuching Park Hotel. The function ended at 2230hrs but I had to continue working on the processing of the photographs right till 2am in the morning. Life is tough.











3 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hi Frankie. Nice shots. I really admire those photos .We were at Kuching Park too on 8 Dec 08. My friend's wedding. I took some photos of them but didn't get nice shots because only the appointed photographers were allowe to be near the couples. So i just kept quiet and shoot from distance. Hahaha...

eThAn'S-mOm said...

Are you related to the bride or groom? Did you see Frankie? He was one (out of 2) photographers wearing a vest (the safari type).

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hi Joe. I wasn't in the wedding that Frankie went to. I was in a different wedding.

...................................................................................................................
© SMILEPHOTOWORK.BLOGSPOT.COM 2008 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED