Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Friends of PKR" dinner

I went to Sibu, Sarawak on the 15th November 2008 to cover the "Friends of PKR" dinner held at the Sibu Trade and Exhibition Centre.

A very huge group of supporters waiting at the Sibu Airport for the arrival of Dato' Seri.

Sighting of Dato' Seri coming out of the VIP arrival hall.

At the Sibu Trade and Exhibition Centre, the dinner provides more than 300 tables accommodating between 3000 to 4000 people. This was the largest dinner function that I have ever been too - the atmosphere was overwhelming.

Datuk Dr Jeffrey Kitingan from Sabah, giving a speech to the guests.

Oooomph-speech from Tian Chua, Publicity Chief of PKR.

Our Independent Assemblyman from Ngemah, who joined PKR along with some 12000 Sarawakians that night.

The Man of the Hour, Anwar Ibrahim.

East and West joining hands after YB Gabriel Adit handed over the membership application forms.

The dinner was sumptuous from the look of it. I only tasted the first dish and nothing else as I was too busy running around taking photos. I ended up taking Sibu fried noodles at some coffee shop in town after the dinner.

All smiles and hoping for the best....ANWAR IBRAHIM.

4 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Oh my God. U support this guy?

LeeZ said...

Why not??? He's the BEST person to lead Malaysia right now!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was invited to cover the function. Anyway, change is good in my opinion. Whether he's the best man or not, time will tell.

Anonymous said...

did u get a picture with him? that would have been cool! I want one

...................................................................................................................
© SMILEPHOTOWORK.BLOGSPOT.COM 2008 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED