Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sunrise @ Buntal Fishing Village

To capture these images below, I had to wake up at 4am in the morning and travel to Buntal Fishing Village on an empty stomach. If you are lucky, the sky would start lighting up around 5.30am, or else one can just pack up and go home. Luck was with me for this is my first photo trip to the village. Not the end of the story, I encountered a sea snake when I was walking on the beach and the look of it caused me to freeze and have goose bumps. Secondly, when you plan to go there for this type of photo shoot, don't forget to carry with you a mosquito repellent (I learned the hard way, as I did not have any).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice pics!

Anonymous said...

yup. agree.

...................................................................................................................
© SMILEPHOTOWORK.BLOGSPOT.COM 2008 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED