Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Macro outing

Woke up at 6 in the morning on a Sunday, was at Fat Cat Kopitiam, Tabuan Laru by 7am to meet up with the gang of photographers. Half an hour later after breakfast (I had the Sarawak Laksa with a hot coffee), we proceeded to the Stutong Walk for our session. Everyone was pulling out their gadgets (MACRO STUFF WITH TRIPOD AND ALL), and I was like...errrrr, I do not have anything with me for macro shooting (should have asked earlier). I was totally lost, but being already there I had to make use of what I had in hand. The results of my days' work...starting with the pic that made Jo go "eee.... what's that?" hairy worm. Here it goes:

Some of the flowers found there... at as close-up as I could get to.



"The life after death", some growth found on dead or almost dead wood.





The pros at work, really hardworking bunch. They spent like hours trying to capture a perfect shot of just ONE single subject. Some of their works can be viewed via www.spas.com.my.


Living things at the park other than visitors like us.




The hairy-worm-disliked-by-Jo, same worm as in the first pic.

No comments:

...................................................................................................................
© SMILEPHOTOWORK.BLOGSPOT.COM 2008 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED