Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ethan's One-Month-Old Party

The party was on today for Ethan to celebrate his full one month after birth. I took the following pictures earlier today. Was planning to take photos of him with the guests when they were here but as the crowd was overwhelming, I was engrossed with attending to the guests to the point that I did not manage to even touch my camera.


Ethan with his granny (my mother) who already started partying from the afternoon.


With his great grandma, when we visited her home, after Jo was able to leave the house from one month maternity confinement.


Ethan with great grandma, grandma (Jo's mom) and Jo.


With his Tua Pek (Uncle) who's my eldest brother. This shot was taken by Jo as I was attending to the other guests. I did not know why she didn't continue with shooting the other guests as her photography technique was quite alright by the look of this shot. (She used my heavy camera here)


The gifts presented to Ethan at his One-Month-Old party. It's really a lot of stuff including $$$CASH$$$ and GOLD.

2 comments:

sharon said...

happy 1-month-old ethan dear! love the pics especially the 4-generation one... so precious...

eThAn'S-mOm said...

Thanks, Aunty Sharon! Too bad that you're back at work already. Otherwise, you could've joined us.

...................................................................................................................
© SMILEPHOTOWORK.BLOGSPOT.COM 2008 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED