Monday, April 21, 2008

Photo Shoot Outing

There were about 50 photographers (amateur & pro) all gathered at Jong's Crocodile Farm for a photo shoot today (I was one of the participants). It was my first outing with the group and as I have just signed up for membership with the Sarawak Photo-Art Society, I would be looking at more of such outings in the future. Posted herewith are some of my "FRUITS" for the day excluding a group photo which I do not possess. I will be adding in the group photo once I can get hold of it.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting the hang of it eh?? good job...

FRANKIE said...

tq for your patronage and words of encouragement. do come back for more...hehehe.

...................................................................................................................
© SMILEPHOTOWORK.BLOGSPOT.COM 2008 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED